Mountains

Mountains
Climb any mountain

Monday, April 29, 2013

You are Not the Boss of Me and My New Blue Coat!

This is Nick. Today is Nick's 6th Birthday.

Nick ran to his dresser. He pulled on his favourite pair of pants, they were a little snug. Nick pulled his favourite t-shirt over his head. Nick went downstairs to have breakfast.
"Goodmorning, Nick" Mom turned to see Nick wearing a shirt that looked three sizes too small and pants that ended way above his ankle.
Nick, you had a growth spurt! You are a big boy now, you need some new clothes. We will go shopping right after breakfast.
Nick and Mom go shopping. They buy new socks, new shoes, new pants and new shirts but best of all a brand new blue coat.

As Nick was getting ready for school his little sister Sara came into his room. "Socks!" Sara screamed.
"These are not for you, Sara."
"Sara socks!"
"No Sara" Nick scolded.
"Sara socks!"
"Sara, you are not the boss of me and my new socks!"

When Nick arrived at school his friend Thomas was playing in the sandbox. Nick sat on the edge of the sandbox. "Come on in, Nick!"
"Nope."
"Come on! it is fun, I will give you one of my cars." said Thomas
"Nope."
"Nick!"Thomas pleaded
"You are not the boss of me and my new shoes!" Nick stomps away.

In Phys Ed class the children were doing gymnastics.
when it came to tumbling the little boy in front of Nick tore his pants.
"Your turn, Nick." Mr Mac encouraged Nick to tumble.
"Nope."
"the other boys and girls are waiting."
"nope" Nick crossed his arms.
"Nick, that is 1"
"Mr Mac", Nick pleaded "You are not the boss of me and my new pants!"

In Art class, Nick refused to paint.
"Here is your paper, Nick." Miss Kozina said sweetly.
"Nope"
"Here is your brush"
"Nope."
Nick here are some new paints, follow the instructions."
"Miss K, you are not the boss of me and my new shirt!"


At the end of the day the children in Nick's class were lining up to go home. Nick was standing in line without his coat on.
Mrs. O said "put your coat on Nick."
"Nope"
"Nick put you coat on we have to go."
"Nope"
"Nick it is raining out, please put on your coat."
"Mrs. O', you are not the boss of me and my new blue coat!"
Mrs. O' said" in this class Nick,  I am the boss! Now put on your coat!"
Nick put on his coat and went to the bus.


After supper, Nick's Mom ran him a bath.

"Ok Nick, go take your bath!"

Mom, you are not the boss of...

Mom give Nick The Look!

"Love you Mamma, you are the boss of my everything!" and he hopped into the tub.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any post on 4healingheartsandminds