Mountains

Mountains
Climb any mountain

Monday, April 4, 2011

My Peace for your Grace - Bullying doesn't only happen to students in High School!

I love these 3 songs!  Please Listen to them... I mean turn every other distraction off and really listen.

Go to iTunes to download:  
Get It Right (Glee Cast Version)
Billionaire (Glee Cast Version)
Loser Like me (Glee Cast Version)

Now that you have listened to three unique songs that I hold dear... I mean really listened... Here is my Peace:

I am almost 40 and I have grown up strong and capable because of how I have grown up! If I seem a little crazy or excited it is just cause I am in adventurous and sometimes shark infested waters. I am not good at tearing people down to build myself up. I have learned to walk away from "Haters"...  You are not a "loser like me"...So try and understand. When I am hurt, I fight back. When I am angry, I whisper to control myself; I walk proud with the ones I love, not ahead or behind. I am a strong and powerful women of the 2000's. This is  me... Take me as I am, cause I will get up after I am  knocked down. I will succeed cause success in the face of doubt, is the best of all forms of revenge!

I am not depressed, a loser or manic.
I am me, a fighter, a star and a billionaire, even if only in song.

I hope for your Grace in return,
Love you for loving me,
J*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any post on 4healingheartsandminds